Black Soap for Acne Prone Skin

8.02.2017


Having an acne prone skin can be very problematic, annoying and does not help with having convidence. I won' t lie, lazyness is part of the reason me having some of the bloody pimpels on my face. I tried a lot of products but still am missing a good cleanser. I heard great stuff about black soap and remember my mom washing me with it when I was younger. So, I decided to give it a go for my face! The brand shea moisture is awesome, already use some of their hair products so I'm already havin a possitive behaviour torwards this product.

This soap is especially made for acne prone and troubled skin. It's cruelty free and contain none of those bullshit ingredients such as Parabens, mineral oil, gluten, PABA, DEA, sulfates etc.
I purchased this product online at boubabeauty.nl and if you're interested check it out!
Just received it today and can' t wait to incorparate it in my skincare routine.
What do you guys use as a cleanser and what type of skin do you have? Comment down blelow.

Houssaï

Post a Comment

© HOUSSAÏ . Design by FCD.